Maryland 20-20 Watch
Named Maryland's "Premier independent election integrity organization" by Maryland's Republican Election Integrity Committee
Can you see the lie?
Call to Action
to insuring the future of our
We encourage candidates in all elections
election integrity concerns
by showcasing it prominently
in their platform.
If you are a candidate for public office,
a grassroots leader,
or a Patriot,
contact us today
and be part of the movement.
organizations and individuals
have committed to pushing for
Anjali Reed Phukan - former candidate for MD Comptroller
MARYLAND ELECTION LAW
§ 1-201. Statement of purpose.The intention of this article is that the conduct of elections should inspire public confidence and trust by assuring that:
(1) all persons served by the election system are treated fairly and equitably;
(2) all qualified persons may register and vote and that those who are not qualified do not vote;
(3) those who administer elections are well-trained, that they serve both those who vote and those who seek votes, and that they put the public interest ahead of partisan interests;
(4) full information on elections is provided to the public, including disclosure of campaign receipts and expenditures;
(5) citizen convenience is emphasized in all aspects of the election process;
(6) security and integrity are maintained in the casting of ballots, canvass of votes, and reporting of election results;
(7) the prevention of fraud and corruption is diligently pursued; and
(8) any offenses that occur are prosecuted.
Maryland 20-20 Watch
HOW TO STEAL AN ELECTION
Groups register Now!
For more information contact us at https://www.md20-20watch.com/contact
Special arrangements can be made
for your campaign staff. Contact M20-20W.
Hurry! The 2022 election is rapidly approaching!
Official M20-20W Certificate of Completion
Legislation to Improve
MD Election Integrity
Thank you Del. Cox !
HB 1145 Election Law Absentee Ballots Requests and Signature Verification
This bill mandates that absentee ballot requests must have accompanying ID documentation and that upon return the ballot signatures must match the ballot request.
HB 1165 Election Law- Manual Postelection Tabulation Audit – Timing and Effect
This bill mandates that the post election audits which are routinely performed are done so PRIOR to an election being certified, and if the audit shows a different result than the election outcome the election is certified on the audit result.
Strong election laws are fundamental
to election integrity...
but when no one is held to obeying those laws
they are meaningless.
The Executive Branch (Gov. Hogan) enforces law and
the Judicial Branch (the courts) decide whether laws were broken and punishment if they were.
The Executive and Judicial Branches
MUST BE HELD TO ACCOUNT
TO DO THEIR PART
ENFORCING ELECTION LAW!
Mass Vote Fraud
Plagues Multiple States
Mail-in ballots are a highly fraud-prone method of voting as seen in several states in November.
Multiple methods of vote fraud were documented across several states. Similar vote irregularities have been found in Maryland.
Board of Elections'
Lack of Accountability
Endangers Election Integrity
Public Information Act Requests
Routinely go unanswered.
Meaningful public oversight of election processes are routinely denied during elections and during canvassing.
Details Coming Soon!