Call to Action
to insuring the future
We encourage candidates
in all elections
election integrity concerns
by showcasing it prominently
in their platform.
If you are a candidate
for public office,
a grassroots leader,
or a Patriot,
contact us today
and be part of the movement.
organizations and individuals
to pushing for Election Integrity:
Anjali Reed Phukan - former candidate for MD Comptroller
OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS
AND THE REPORTING OF UNOFFICIAL RESULTS OF
THE MAIL-IN BALLOT
Please note that, pursuant to action taken by the State Board of Elections at its August 19, 2020 meeting under the authority granted it by the Governor’s June 19, 2020 Order Extending Certain Licenses, Permits, Registrations, and Other Governmental Authorizations, and Authorizing Suspension of Legal Time Requirements, the following dates and times prescribed by the Maryland Code relating to the canvass of mail-in ballots, the opening of mail-in ballots and the reporting of unofficial results by local boards of election have been suspended and modified
MARYLAND ELECTION LAW
§ 1-201. Statement of purpose.The intention of this article is that the conduct of elections should inspire public confidence and trust by assuring that:
(1) all persons served by the election system are treated fairly and equitably;
(2) all qualified persons may register and vote and that those who are not qualified do not vote;
(3) those who administer elections are well-trained, that they serve both those who vote and those who seek votes, and that they put the public interest ahead of partisan interests;
(4) full information on elections is provided to the public, including disclosure of campaign receipts and expenditures;
(5) citizen convenience is emphasized in all aspects of the election process;
(6) security and integrity are maintained in the casting of ballots, canvass of votes, and reporting of election results;
(7) the prevention of fraud and corruption is diligently pursued; and
(8) any offenses that occur are prosecuted.
#1 Resist Mass Vote by Mail Scheme
Mail-in ballots are a highly fraud-prone method of voting.
All who are concerned with election integrity should resist the push for expanding mail-in voting.
Mail-in ballot fraud is happening.
Numerous cases of mail-in absentee ballot fraud have been documented.
Election-wide mail-in voting will
produce even more fraud.
#2 MD BoE Lacks Accountability
Records ensuring accuracy and currency
of statewide voter registration are only
kept 2 years.
Voter authority cards are kept 3 years.
This is NOT enough time to examine
election records and prove the existence of problems within the election process.
M20-20W Public Information Act
Requests Demonstrate this problem
Details Coming Soon!