Call to Action
to insuring the future
We encourage candidates
in all elections
election integrity concerns
by showcasing it prominently
in their platform.
If you are a candidate
for public office,
a grassroots leader,
or a Patriot,
contact us today
and be part of the movement.
organizations and individuals
to pushing for Election Integrity:
Anjali Reed Phukan - former candidate for MD Comptroller
MARYLAND ELECTION LAW
§ 1-201. Statement of purpose.The intention of this article is that the conduct of elections should inspire public confidence and trust by assuring that:
(1) all persons served by the election system are treated fairly and equitably;
(2) all qualified persons may register and vote and that those who are not qualified do not vote;
(3) those who administer elections are well-trained, that they serve both those who vote and those who seek votes, and that they put the public interest ahead of partisan interests;
(4) full information on elections is provided to the public, including disclosure of campaign receipts and expenditures;
(5) citizen convenience is emphasized in all aspects of the election process;
(6) security and integrity are maintained in the casting of ballots, canvass of votes, and reporting of election results;
(7) the prevention of fraud and corruption is diligently pursued; and
(8) any offenses that occur are prosecuted.
Vote by Mail
Mail-in ballots are
All who are concerned with election integrity should resist the push for expanding mail-in voting.
Mail-in ballot fraud
Numerous cases of
mail-in absentee ballot fraud have been documented.
mail-in voting will produce even more fraud.
#2 MD BoE
accuracy and currency of statewide voter registration are only kept 2 years
Voter authority cards are kept 3 years
the existence of problems
Public Information Act
Details Coming Soon!